The AUD/NZD went exactly as planned rejecting from the POC zone. Our previous AUD/NZD analysis showed a strong support which was respected and the pair proceeds with uptrend.
The pair is above W H3 and D H5 which suggests strong uptrend. If we see a retracement, pay attention to POC 1.0465-85 (50.0, ATR pivot, W H3, D H5/H4, EMA89, inner trend line). As you can see this is the cluster of support so now moment buyers might be waiting for another chance to push the price higher. If the price breaks and closes above 1.0550, we might see 1.0600 – W H5 level.
Daily technical analysis is written by Nenad Kerkez, a senior analyst at Admiral Markets
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- AUD/NZD Proceeds With Uptrend As Expected
- Best trading setups for Tuesday – GBP/USD, USD/CHF and AUD/USD
- AUD/USD Forex Technical Analysis – July 11, 2017 Forecast
- EUR/USD, AUD/USD, GBP/USD and USD/JPY Daily Outlook – July 11, 2017
- NZD/USD Forecast July 11, 2017, Technical Analysis
- AUD/USD Forecast July 11, 2017, Technical Analysis