Forecasts by Product Type (Starter Motor, Alternator, Electric Car Motors, Electric Water Pumps, Electric Oil Pump, Electric Vacuum Pump, Electric Fuel Pump, Electric Power Steering, Actuators, Start/Stop System), by Sales Channel (Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), Aftermarket), by Vehicle Type (Internal Combustion Engine Vehicle, Micro and Full Hybrid Vehicle, Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) and Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Companies AND COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Pattern Analysis.
New York, Oct. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Auto Electrification Market Report 2022-2032" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06326331/?utm_source=GNW
The Auto Electrification Market Report 2022-2032: This report will prove invaluable to leading firms striving for new revenue pockets if they wish to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will be useful for companies that would like to expand into different industries or to expand their existing operations in a new region.
Factors Such As Increased Use of Fuel-Efficient Mobility Solutions, Increased Demand for 48V Design, and Reduction in Battery Prices per KWH Are Driving the Market Growth
In terms of technological innovation, the automotive industry has seen substantial transformation in recent years. Owing to their output efficiency and lightweight nature, electrical components are being adopted by OEMs to meet increasing consumer needs, making vehicle electrification a fuel-efficient option. Moreover, since car emissions emit harmful greenhouse gases that have health and environmental consequences, this is an important issue. Thus, governments across the globe are enforcing automobile emission standards to limit greenhouse gas emissions. These rules must be followed by manufacturers if they want to regulate the emission level. For instance, the Government of India established the BS6 emission standard in April 2020 to curb vehicle emissions of air pollutants.In addition, end users/drivers are looking for technologically improved electrical systems and components to improve the driving experience.
Reduced Automotive Production and Sales
The last two years have seen a fall in the industry’s overall growth, which has led to a decrease in both automobile production and sales. This is mostly related to changes in automotive production standards and a lack of public trust in the ability to purchase vehicles due to ambiguous government laws about emissions and safety, both of which drive up the cost of automobiles.
What Questions Should You Ask before Buying a Market Research Report?
• How is the auto electrification market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the auto electrification market?
• How will each auto electrification submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2032?
• How will the market shares for each auto electrification submarket develop from 2022 to 2032?
• What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2022 to 2032?
• Will leading auto electrification markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
• How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2032 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2032?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• What are the auto electrification projects for these leading companies?
• How will the industry evolve during the period between 2022 and 2032? What are the implications of auto electrification projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
• Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the auto electrification market?
• Where is the auto electrification market heading and how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
• What are the best investment options for new product and service lines?
• What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path and C-suite?
You need to discover how this will impact the auto electrification market today, and over the next 10 years:
• Our 290-page report provides 125 tables and 198 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
• The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
• It contains in-depth analysis of global, regional and national sales and growth.
• It highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors.
This report tells you TODAY how the auto electrification market will develop in the next 10 years, and in line with the variations in COVID-19 economic recession and bounce. This market is more critical now than at any point over the last 10 years.
Forecasts to 2032 and other analyses reveal commercial prospects
• In addition to revenue forecasting to 2032, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
• You will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
• Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), cost structure, impact of rising auto electrification prices and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry and your company. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, “V”, “L”, “W” and “U” are discussed in this report.
Segments Covered in the Report
• Starter Motor
• Electric Car Motors
• Electric Water Pumps
• Electric Oil Pump
• Electric Vacuum Pump
• Electric Fuel Pump
• Electric Power Steering
• Start/ Stop System
• Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM)
• Internal Combustion Engine Vehicle
• Micro and Full Hybrid Vehicle
• Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) and Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for five regional and 17 leading national markets:
• Rest of Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of Latin America Latin America
• South Africa
• Rest of MEA
The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the Auto Electrification Market, 2022 to 2032, with a focus on this segment of these companies’ operations.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
• Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd.,
• BorgWarner Inc.,
• Robert Bosch GmbH
• Continental AG
• Denso Corporation
• ZF Friedrichshafen AG
• Johnson Electric Holdings Limited
• Magna International Inc.,
• Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
• Valeo SA
• Schaeffler AG
• Mahle GmbH
• American Axle and Manufacturing, Inc.,
• JTEKT Corporation
Overall world revenue for Auto Electrification Market, 2022 to 2032 in terms of value the market will surpass US$89.6 billion in 2022, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2032. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How will the Auto Electrification Market, 2022 to 2032 report help you?
In summary, our 290-page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecasts to 2032 for Auto Electrification Market, 2022 to 2032 Market, with forecasts for process, upstream, downstream, type and company size, each forecast at a global and regional level – discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues.
• Revenue forecasts to 2032 for five regional and 17 key national markets – See forecasts for the Auto Electrification Market, 2022 to 2032 market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, China, India, Japan, Mexico, Brazil, and Indonesia among other prominent economies.
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market – including company profiles for 14 of the major companies involved in the Auto Electrification Market, 2022 to 2032.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06326331/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001