The AUD/JPY is the best pair to compare Equities with as the excellent correlation exists on all time frames.
At this point, the AUD/JPY wants to make a continuation move towards 69.52, daily camarilla pivot. If the market manages to close above, we should see a continuation of the confluence target, which is 69.75. We can also see the ATR projection up there. Only if the trend line breaks lower, we might see a deeper correction down as the AUD/JPY is strongly bullish.
The Analysis has been done with the CAMMACD.Core and Sit Systems
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- U.S. Stocks To Watch Today
- Litecoin, Stellar’s Lumen, and Tron’s TRX – Daily Analysis – 28/04/20
- Price of Gold Fundamental Daily Forecast – Slight Lift from Weaker Dollar; Gains Capped by Lockdown Easing
- USD/JPY Forex Technical Analysis – Trader Reaction to 106.706 – 106.450 Determines Near-Term Direction
- Is lightning Set to Strike Twice for U.S. Oil Price?
- Oil Price Fundamental Daily Forecast – Looking for Short-Covering Rally Once ETF Dump is Over