The EUR/USD has hit the strong support at 1.1201 and bounced, making a retracement pattern. We can spot two POC zones.–>
The first POC zone is 1.1230-40. It is slightly below the W L3 camarilla pivot which serves as resistance. If the W L3 breaks the price might go to 1.1260-70, the second POC zone. Both POCs could reject the price towards next levels of support. Targets are 1.1215, 1.1201 and 1.1170 if 1.1201 breaks. However, if the price makes a 1h or 4h close above 1.1287, the trend will change and bears will lose the steam.
The analysis has been done with the CAMMACD.MTF template.
For more daily technical and wave analysis and updates, sign-up up to our ecs.LIVE channel.
Many green pips,
Nenad Kerkez aka Tarantula FX
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- E-mini NASDAQ-100 Index (NQ) Futures Technical Analysis – Weekly Chart Strengthens Over 7551.00, Weakens Under 7439.75
- Natural Gas Price Fundamental Daily Forecast – Mid-Day Weather Data Should Set the Tone
- Gold and Metals on Correction Mode Ahead FOMC Meeting
- The UK Leadership Race, Trade, Monetary Policy, Iran and U.S Stats in Focus
- Price of Gold Fundamental Daily Forecast – Traders Adjusting to Lower Expectations of June Rate Cut
- GBP/USD Daily Price Forecast – Pound Consolidates Near May Lows