The EUR/USD is waiting for the FOMC decision today. The FOMC statement will bring additional volatility in the pair.
The FOMC statement is among the primary methods the Fed uses to communicate with investors regarding monetary policy. Future monetary policy is often read between the lines and it creates additional volatility. 1.1220-1.1230 is the zone where the EUR/USD has been rejected while 1.1170-80 is the zone for a possible bounce. Breakout above or below the zones should create a breakout setup. However if the price doesn’t break the POCs then bounces/rejections will happen.
The analysis has been done with the CAMMACD.MTF template.
For more daily technical and wave analysis and updates, sign-up up to our ecs.LIVE channel.
Many green pips,
Nenad Kerkez aka Tarantula FX
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- GOLD Strongly Bullish Trend Targeting 1413 if 1400 Breaks
- Oil Price Fundamental Daily Forecast – Series of Bullish Events Shifts Momentum to Upside
- Natural Gas Price Fundamental Daily Forecast – EIA Report Expected to Hit Triple-Digits for 7th Consecutive Week
- EUR/USD Mid-Session Technical Analysis for June 20, 2019
- Gold Price Futures (GC) Technical Analysis – June 20, 2019 Forecast
- E-mini S&P 500 Index (ES) Futures Technical Analysis – June 20, 2019 Forecast