Report Scope: This report incorporates an in-depth analysis of the MedTech market and its competitive landscape through 2021. Major players, competitive intelligence, innovative technologies and company profiles are discussed in detail.
New York, Aug. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Global MedTech Healthcare IT Industry Competitive Landscape" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06313098/?utm_source=GNW
The report also examines major players’ recent developments and product portfolios, along with market share analysis and ranking in the market. Regulatory landscape analysis focuses on recent regulations in the U.S., Europe and Japan. The MedTech industry scope includes the medical device industry, IVD diagnostics and the Healthcare IT industry (AI, digital health, blockchain, etc.).
- 29 data tables and 77 additional tables
- An updated assessment of the global MedTech market and industry competitive landscape
- Discussion of current and future demand in the global MedTech industry, along with a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, market regulations, and reimbursement practices
- Review of patents granted on medical technology by each major category, and emerging developments in the global MedTech market
- Identification of the companies best positioned to meet the increasing demand for medical device industry, IVD diagnostics, and the Healthcare IT industry owing to their proprietary technologies, M&A deals, new developments and other growth strategies
- In-depth information on increasing investments on R&D activities, key technology issues, industry specific challenges, and COVID-19 implications on the progress of this market
- Market share analysis of the key market participants in the MedTech industry, along with their research priorities, product portfolios, global rankings, and company competitive landscape
- Company profiles of major players, including Cardinal Health Inc., McKesson, Microsoft, General Electric Co. (GE), Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Hitachi Medical Corp.
The MedTech market is benefitting from the adoption of innovative technologies (artificial intelligence [AI], machine learning [ML] and deep learning [DL]).New technologies enhance the quality and productivity of diagnosis and treatment.
This report includes extensive competitive landscapes, patent analyses, startup ecosystem evaluation, recent developments, innovations and other factors that provide insights into the MedTech market.BCC Research will provide an overview of the current and future characteristics of the global market for MedTech.
The report also highlights various government regulations and policies, research and development (R&D), exploration and government programs to predict market trends and the scope of the MedTech market. This report explores present and future strategies influencing the MedTech market and the market outlook, including its setbacks and opportunities.
Reasons for Doing This Study:
Longer life expectancy and emerging economies increase expenditure on healthcare; there is an increased demand for technologically-superior medical technology. More stringent regulations, specifically in the U.S. and European (mature) markets, compel medical device manufacturers to launch sophisticated devices that incorporate new materials, focus on in-depth indications and generate additional data.
Technically-sophisticated medical technology is needed for clinical research.The market is highly competitive and companies must constantly reinvent product portfolios in order to enter new markets and gain position in the healthcare system.
There is a shift toward a value-based healthcare market where price and purchase decisions are based on outcomes.This results in increased scrutiny of technology.
The degree of competition has risen.
The above reasons are compelling enough to research and analyze the medical technology market. The market has tremendous growth potential.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06313098/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001