Stocks are slipping into the red this morning as investors analyze the August inflation reading. Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous, Editor-in-Chief Andy Serwer, Nicole Sinclair and Randy Frederick of Charles Schwab discuss these and the other big stories we’re covering today.
- Trump denies deal with Democrats on young undocumented immigrants
- North Korea threatens to ‘sink’ Japan, reduce US to ‘ashes and darkness’
- Consumer prices jump in August
- Tenet Healthcare in talks to sell: WSJ
- Equifax blames server bug for massive hack
- Lennar blames Harvey and Irma for lower Q3 report
- Trump stops China-backed fund from buying Lattice
- Tesla semi truck to be unveiled Oct. 26th
- Serwer’s five best Wall Street books
- How competition in politics is hurting America
What do you think will happen between the U.S. and China after President Trump’s decision to block the sale of Lattice?
-China will block a U.S. business deal
-Chinese investors will buy another US company
-It wasn’t a big deal.