In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Japan Construction Equipment Market Report. Japan construction equipment market will be valued at USD 27.
New York, Jan. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Japan Construction Equipment Market - Strategic Assessment & Forecast 2021-2027" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06221913/?utm_source=GNW
31 billion to reach a volume of 1,86,001 units by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 2.88% during the forecast period 2021-2027.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS IN THE REPORT
• The increase in government investments in various infrastructure development projects such as the redevelopment of Shibuya, Taranomon, new Shinagawa station will increase the demand for mobile Cranes and hoists market in Japan.
• Factors such as technological advancements in telescopic handlers, technological advances in infrastructure development are leading to the increasing usage of forklift and telescopic handlers in the Japanese construction equipment market
JAPAN CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT MARKET SEGMENTATION
• Urban engineering projects and building renovations require compact and multi-functional construction equipment that is suitable for small-scale construction projects. Thus, the increasing urban engineering projects will be fueling the demand for backhoe loaders in Japan
• Large construction projects such as the redevelopment of Shibuya and Toranomon–Azabudai district leads to the increasing demand for bulldozers in Japan.
• The Japanese government is involved in the field investigation of 15,000 sites for landslide disaster prevention. This will drive the demand for rough terrain cranes as they can operate on uneven surfaces.
Market Segmentation by Moving Equipment
• Earth Moving Equipment
o Backhoe Loader
o Motor Grader
o Other Earth Moving Equipment
• Road Construction Equipment
o Asphalt Paver
o Road Roller
• Material Handling Equipment
o Forklift and Telescopic Handler
o Arial Platforms (articulated boom lifts, telescopic boom lifts, scissor lifts, etc)
Market Segmentation by Application
• In 2021, Kobelco introduced ICT-enabled construction machinery with a navigation system to cater to the need of high construction and mining projects in the region.
• Kobelco introduced ICT-enabled construction machinery with a navigation system that incorporates monitor displays and alerts in the driver’s cab and a machine control system that lets the operator undertake complex work operations with easy lever manipulation.
• Hitachi Construction Machinery
• Kobelco Construction Machinery
• Volvo Construction Equipment
• Kubota Corporation
• Sumitomo Heavy Industries
• SANY Group
Other Prominent Vendors
• Takeuchi Manufacturing
• Yanmar Holdings Co.
• Zoomlion Heavy Industry
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS REPORT?
This report is among the few in the market that offers outlook and opportunity analysis forecast in terms of:
• Volume (Unit sales)
• Value (USD)
• Gain competitive intelligence about the economic scenario, advantages in Japan, major projects and investments, dynamics, and market share.
• Examples of the latest technologies.
• Get presentation-ready format and easy-to-interpret data.
• Enable decision-makers to make informed and profitable choices
• Gain expert quantitative and qualitative analysis on value/volume growth projections of the Japan construction equipment market share
• Complete supply chain analysis
• Get COVID-19 impact analysis of the market
• Company Profile of 9 key and 4 other prominent vendors
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
1. What is the size of Japan construction equipment market?
2. What are the latest technologies in the Japan construction machinery market?
3. Who are the key players in Japan construction equipment industry?
4. What are the factors driving the growth of Japan construction equipment market?
5. What are the different types of construction equipment covered in the research report?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06221913/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001