Report Scope: This report examines the current and future market potential of non-invasive ventilators. It offers a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, technological advancement, drivers and restraints, and opportunities and trends in market growth.
New York, May 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Non-invasive Ventilators: Global Markets" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06280349/?utm_source=GNW
The report also covers market projections to 2026 and market rank for key market players. The report details the market share of non-invasive ventilators based on product type, age group, and end-user.
This report segments the global market by these geographical regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. The North American region includes the U.S. and Canada; the European region includes Germany, the U.K., France, Italy, Spain, and the Rest of Europe; the Asia-Pacific region includes China, India, Japan, South Korea, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific.
For market estimates, data will be provided for 2020 as the base year, with estimates for 2021 and forecast value for 2026.
- 38 data tables and 21 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for non-invasive ventilators
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019 to 2021, with projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Highlights of the market potential for non-invasive ventilators, based on type, age group, end user and region
- Detailed information about outbreak, symptoms, and progression of COVID-19, including epidemiology and current status, and discussion on effect of COVID-19 on medical tourism and Medtech
- Coverage of regulatory landscape, product recalls, pipeline products, and discussion on future perspective, strategies and developments of the industry
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market trends, market size and forecast
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies and a relevant patent analysis
- Company profiles of major players, including GE, Hamilton Medical AG and Smiths Medical
The global market for non-invasive ventilators was valued at REDACTED in 2020.The market is forecast to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of REDACTED to reach approximately REDACTED by 2026.
The global market is segmented based on product type, age group, and end-user.
Reasons for Doing This Study:
A ventilator is a medical device that provides ventilation by transferring breathable air and oxygen into and out of the lungs, thus providing respiration to a patient who cannot breathe.Ventilators are mainly used in hospitals.
Medical ventilators supply oxygen to the lungs and remove carbon dioxide from the body.Ventilators can be of two types: Invasive Ventilator and Non-invasive Ventilator.
The non-invasive ventilator supports the patient’s upper airway using a mask or similar device. No invasive airways like an endotracheal tube or tracheostomy tube are required in this mode. It also offers various advantages over invasive ventilators, such as -
- Decreasing the risks of infections
- Reducing pressure on lungs
- Eliminating the need for an endotracheal tube
- Reducing length of hospital stay
- Maximizing quality of life
A ventilator is often used for short periods, such as during surgery when a patient is under general anesthesia or during the treatment when a patient has severe lung disease or other condition that affects normal breathing. Some people may have a condition that requires the long-term or even permanent use of a ventilator.
The increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases due to urbanization and growing pollution levels, high prevalence of tobacco smoking, changing lifestyles (such as lack of exercise), and a rapidly expanding senior population are pushing the growth of the global non-invasive ventilators market. Also, pandemics like the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) drive the global demand for non-invasive ventilators.
COVID-19 is an infectious disease caused by a novel coronavirus.Most people infected with the COVID- 19 virus experience mild to moderate respiratory illness.
An aging population, especially people with a history of medical problems such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic respiratory disease, and cancer, is more likely to become infected and develop serious illnesses. The virus can damage the lungs and cause acute respiratory distress in some patients, requiring patients to be placed on a ventilator
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06280349/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001