Summary Global Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) capacity is poised to see moderate growth over the next five years, potentially increasing from 32. 31 mtpa in 2021 to 41.
New York, Dec. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Industry Installed Capacity and Capital Expenditure (CapEx) Forecast by Region and Countries Including Details of All Active Plants, Planned and Announced Projects, 2021-2026" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06275799/?utm_source=GNW
02 mtpa in 2026. Around 20 planned and announced PET projects are expected to come online, predominantly in Asia, followed by the Middle East. Among countries, China is expected to lead PET capacity additions by 2026, followed by India and the US. Zhejiang Rongsheng Holding Group Co Ltd, Reliance Industries Ltd, and Full Apex (Holdings) Ltd are the top three companies by planned and announced PET capacity additions globally over the upcoming years.
- Global PET capacity outlook by region
- Global PET outlook by country
- PET planned and announced projects details
- Capacity share of the major PET producers globally
- Global PET capital expenditure outlook by region
- Global PET capital expenditure outlook by country
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active, planned, and announced PET plants globally
- Identify opportunities in the global PET industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure outlook
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast of PET capacity data
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06275799/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001