Summary This reports provides a data-driven overview of the current and future competitive landscape in Small Cell Lung Cancer therapeutics. Synopsis
New York, May 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Small Cell Lung Cancer Marketed and Pipeline Drugs Assessment, Clinical Trials, Social Media and Competitive Landscape, 2022 Update" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06281072/?utm_source=GNW
- In 2022, there will be more than 210,000 diagnosed prevalent cases of SCLC across 16 pharmaceutical markets.
- There are three leading marketed drugs for the treatment of SCLC, AstraZeneca is a key player in the disease space.
- The SCLC pipeline consists of 149 pharmaceuticals spanning all stages of development, with approximately 17% of drugs in late-stage development.
- Commercial sponsors dominate clinical trial development in SCLC, with the US emerging as the key countries for conducting trials in SCLC.
- Deals involving partnership of SCLC assets are the most common type of deals globally.
- A total of six commercial launches are expected in the next 18 months across the US, EU and Japan.
Small Cell Lung Cancer Marketed and Pipeline Drugs Assessment, Clinical Trials, Social Media and Competitive Landscape, 2022 Update combines data from the Pharma Intelligence Center with in-house analyst expertise to provide a competitive assessment of the disease marketplace.
Components of the report include -
- Disease Landscape
- Disease Overview
- Epidemiology Overview
- Treatment Overview
- Marketed Products Assessment
- Breakdown by Mechanism of Action, Molecule Type and Route of Administration
- Product Profiles with Sales Forecast
- Pipeline Assessment
- Breakdown by Development Stage, Mechanism of Action, Molecule Type, Route of Administration
- Late-to-mid-stage Pipeline Drugs
- Phase Transition Success Rate and Likelihood of Approval
- Clinical Trials Assessment
- Breakdown of Trials by Phase, Status, Virtual Components, Sponsors, Geography, and Endpoint Status
- Enrolment Analytics, Site Analytics, Feasibility Analysis
- Deals Landscape
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Strategic Alliances by Region
- Overview of Recent Deals
- Commercial Assessment
- Key Market Players
- Future Market Catalysts
Reasons to Buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the Small Cell Lung Cancer market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global Small Cell Lung Cancer market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06281072/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001