New Zealand markets closed

Conservative Broadcast Media & Journalism Inc. (CBMJ)

Other OTC - Other OTC Delayed price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
0.0340-0.0020 (-5.56%)
At close: 03:58PM EST
Full screen
Trade prices are not sourced from all markets
Previous close0.0360
Bid0.0000 x 0
Ask0.0000 x 0
Day's range0.0322 - 0.0380
52-week range0.0250 - 0.1500
Avg. volume1,276,009
Market cap1.296M
Beta (5Y monthly)N/A
PE ratio (TTM)N/A
Earnings dateN/A
Forward dividend & yieldN/A (N/A)
Ex-dividend dateN/A
1y target estN/A
  • GlobeNewswire

    CBMJ Grows Q-4 Revenue by 68% Quarter over Quarter and Annual Revenues Grow 82% Year over Year in 2021

    Powder Springs, GA, Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire -- CBMJ Inc. (OTC:CBMJ) Conservative Broadcast Media & Journalism Announced that Quarter over Quarter Revenue increased by 68% from $785K in 2020 to $1.32M in Q-4 of 2021. The Company’s full year revenue came in at $4.44M which is an 82% increase over 2020 revenue of $2.43M. Product sales through e-commerce including Flag & Cross, Patriot Depot, Coffee and Cigar Sales accounted for 75% of total sales. The other 25% came from

  • GlobeNewswire

    CBMJ Hires Hanford Jordan as CEO of Its Subsidiaries DeDonato Enterprises/Patriot Depot

    Powder Springs, GA, Jan. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire -- CBMJ Inc. (OTC:CBMJ) Conservative Broadcast Media & Journalism announces the hiring of Hanford Jordan as CEO of its subsidiaries DeDonato Enterprises/Patriot Depot. Jordan will run both companies as they complete the merger of their business operations. Jordan currently serves as COO/CFO of Liftable Media and the CEO of Western Journal and Firefly Engagement. He will retain those positions as well. Jordan is a CPA and has

  • GlobeNewswire

    Innovative Audiobook "In Trump Time" by Peter Navarro Announced on the Schaftlein Reports 1-Year Anniversary Episode with CBMJ’s CEO Mark Schaftlein

    POWDER SPRINGS, GA, Nov. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire – CBMJ Inc. (OTC: CBMJ) Conservative Broadcast Media & Journalism announced that during the special 1-year anniversary episode of The Schaftlein Report that Peter Navarro announced the release of his innovative audiobook, “In Trump Time” -- with a just released "Big Reveal" audio sample from the first "Red Wedding" chapter of the book. While a guest during the 1-year anniversary Episode of The Schaftl