|Bid||61.210 x 900|
|Ask||61.230 x 800|
|Day's range||60.620 - 61.830|
|52-week range||40.360 - 69.500|
|PE ratio (TTM)||N/A|
|Earnings date||9 Aug 2018|
|Forward dividend & yield||N/A (N/A)|
|1y target est||72.40|
Cheniere Energy Is 10% off Its 52-Week High: What Does This Mean? The recent panic selling after Carl Icahn’s stake sale in Cheniere Energy (LNG) could be a good entry point for long-term investors for two reasons. Firstly, the activist investor is still the biggest shareholder in Cheniere Energy and continues to have confidence in the company’s business model and management.
The US LNG futures contract recently announced by CME Group is expected to benefit Cheniere Energy (LNG) and other US LNG exporters. It will likely lead to better risk management and improved price discovery.
Cheniere Energy is a key player in liquified natural gas, but Cheniere Energy Partners may be the better option
Ferrellgas (FGP) expects the recently-acquired Diamond Propane to be accretive to earnings and enable business expansion in northern New York.
On June 29, the EIA (U.S. Energy Information Administration) released its monthly US natural gas exports data. It reported that US natural gas exports had fallen 4.25% to 9.25 Bcf (billion cubic feet) per day in April compared to March. However, exports increased by 1.01 Bcf per day (or 12.3%) year-over-year.
Cheniere Energy (LNG) intends to commence long-term operations from the CCL project's first liquefaction train in the first half of 2019.
Considering the secular shift to cleaner burning fuel for power generation worldwide and in the Asia-Pacific region in particular, Cheniere Energy (LNG) is likely to cash in on the development.
Cheniere Energy (LNG), the first midstream company to start LNG (liquefied natural gas) exports from the lower 48 states, has generated massive wealth for investors over the past seven years. Cheniere Energy has outperformed not only the US energy sector but also the broader US market. Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP), Cheniere Energy’s subsidiary, has also generated multifold returns over the past seven years.
Cheniere Energy (LNG) is seeing solid earnings estimate revision activity and is a great company from a Zacks Industry Rank perspective.
Whiting Petroleum Corporation is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the fundamentals for WLL for clues.
The content of this article will benefit those of you who are starting to educate yourself about investing in the stock market and want to begin learning the link betweenRead More...
81% of analysts surveyed by Reuters rate Cheniere Energy (LNG) a “buy” as of June 20 while the remaining 19% rate it a “hold.” Cheniere Energy’s subsidiaries, Cheniere Energy Partners LP Holdings (CQH) and Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP), have “hold” ratings from 70.0% and 50.0% of analysts, respectively.
Cheniere Energy's (LNG) Midship pipeline is going to boost the takeaway capacity from Anadarko Basin for catering to the soaring demand for liquefied natural gas along the Gulf Coast.
Cheniere Energy’s (LNG) 30-day implied volatility was 29.4% as of June 20, which is slightly lower than the 15-day average of 30.4%. The Alerian MLP ETF (AMLP) has an implied volatility of 18.0%. Cheniere Energy generally has a higher implied volatility compared to AMLP, mainly due to the fluctuation in global LNG prices and its export-led business.
Cheniere Energy (LNG) continues to trade above its both short-term (50-day) and long-term (200-day) moving averages, which indicates bullish sentiment in the stock. Cheniere Energy was trading 6.8% above its 50-day SMA (simple moving average) and 23.6% above its 200-day SMA as of June 20.
Asian LNG (liquefied natural gas) spot prices have seen strong upward momentum in recent weeks. The contract for July delivery gained $1.80 per MMBtu (million British thermal units) last week to reach $11.60 per MMBtu. This rise is due to strong demand from China, outages at a few export plants, and large tender buying—especially from emerging and developing countries. Pakistan recently announced a tender of six LNG trains for July and August delivery.
Cheniere Energy (LNG) has fallen 0.5% since the start of this month. Cheniere Energy Partners LP Holdings (CQH) and Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP) have gained 5.4% and 0.2%, respectively.
Mid-caps stocks, like Cheniere Energy Partners LP Holdings LLC (AMEX:CQH) with a market capitalization of US$6.97B, aren’t the focus of most investors who prefer to direct their investments towards eitherRead More...
Cheniere Energy (LNG) to acquire all of the outstanding units of Cheniere Partners Holdings. The proposed deal is likely to be a tax-free exchange to the unitholders of the latter.
Cheniere Energy Inc. has agreed to acquire its 48.6%-owned subsidiary Cheniere Energy Partners LP Holdings LLC in a stock deal that values Cheniere Partners at $30.93 a share, the companies said Tuesday. ...