Ammonia Industry Installed Capacity and Capital Expenditure (CapEx) Forecast by Region and Countries including details of All Active Plants, Planned and Announced Projects, 2023-2027
Summary. Global ammonia capacity is expected to experience moderate growth over the next five years from 239.40 mtpa in 2022 to 293.52 mtpa by 2027. Around 95 planned and announced ammonia projects are expected to come online predominantly in North America, followed by the Middle East over the upcoming years.
New York, Feb. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Ammonia Industry Installed Capacity and Capital Expenditure (CapEx) Forecast by Region and Countries including details of All Active Plants, Planned and Announced Projects, 2023-2027" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06418207/?utm_source=GNW
Among countries, US is expected to lead ammonia capacity additions by 2027, followed by Russia and India.
- Global ammonia capacity outlook by region
- Global ammonia capacity outlook by country
- Ammonia planned and announced projects details
- Capacity share of the major ammonia producers globally
- Global ammonia capital expenditure outlook by region
- Global ammonia capital expenditure outlook by country
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active, planned and announced ammonia plants globally
- Understand regional ammonia supply scenario
- Identify opportunities in the global ammonia industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure outlook
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast of ammonia capacity data
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06418207/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001