Dublin, Jan. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Automated Visual Field Analyzer Market Research Report by Product Type, by End-use, by Region - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Automated Visual Field Analyzer Market size was estimated at USD 168.09 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 179.21 million in 2021, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.98% to reach USD 269.66 million by 2027.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2027 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Automated Visual Field Analyzer to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Product Type, the market was studied across Kinetic and Static.
Based on End-use, the market was studied across Hospitals and Ophthalmic Clinics.
Based on Region, the market was studied across the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Automated Visual Field Analyzer Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Automated Visual Field Analyzer Market, including Avedro, Inc., Bausch Health Companies Inc., Elektron Eye Technology Limited, HAAG-STREIT GROUP, Heidelberg Engineering GmbH, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Kowa Company, Ltd., MEDA Co., Ltd., Medmont International, Metrovision, OCULUS, Inc., OPTOPOL Technology Sp. z o.o., Takagi Ophthalmic Instruments Europe Ltd., Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc., and ZEISS International.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Automated Visual Field Analyzer Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Automated Visual Field Analyzer Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Automated Visual Field Analyzer Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Automated Visual Field Analyzer Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Automated Visual Field Analyzer Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Automated Visual Field Analyzer Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Automated Visual Field Analyzer Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
220.127.116.11. Growing disorders of Glaucoma, AMD, Scotomas and brain abnormalities across the globe
18.104.22.168. Potential demand attributed to advanced and novel technologies for detection of diseases
22.214.171.124. Increasing geriatric population worldwide
126.96.36.199. High cost associated with diagnostics and analyzing equipments
188.8.131.52. Rising healthcare expansion coupled with increasing healthcare expenses
184.108.40.206. Growing health awareness in emerging economies coupled with introduction of awareness campaigns
220.127.116.11. Favorable government rules and regulations associated with research and development in visual field analyzer
18.104.22.168. Concern regarding faulty results in accordance with human mistakes
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Automated Visual Field Analyzer Market, by Product Type
7. Automated Visual Field Analyzer Market, by End-use
7.3. Ophthalmic Clinics
8. Americas Automated Visual Field Analyzer Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Automated Visual Field Analyzer Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Automated Visual Field Analyzer Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. Avedro, Inc.
12.2. Bausch Health Companies Inc.
12.3. Elektron Eye Technology Limited
12.4. HAAG-STREIT GROUP
12.5. Heidelberg Engineering GmbH
12.6. Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
12.7. Kowa Company, Ltd.
12.8. MEDA Co., Ltd.
12.9. Medmont International
12.11. OCULUS, Inc.
12.12. OPTOPOL Technology Sp. z o.o.
12.13. Takagi Ophthalmic Instruments Europe Ltd.
12.14. Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.
12.15. ZEISS International
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2la4s2
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900