Dublin, Jan. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Transparent Conductive Films Market Research Report by Material, by Application, by Region - Global Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Transparent Conductive Films Market size was estimated at USD 4,781.68 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 5,252.19 million in 2021, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.20% to reach USD 9,440.94 million by 2027.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2027 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Transparent Conductive Films to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Material, the market was studied across Carbon Nano, Indium Tin Oxide on Glass, Indium Tin Oxide on PET, Metal Mesh, and Silver Nanowire.
Based on Application, the market was studied across LCD, Notebooks, Smartphones, Tablets, and Wearable Devices.
Based on Region, the market was studied across the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Transparent Conductive Films Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Transparent Conductive Films Market, including Abrisa Technologies, ACS Material LLC, Blue Nano Inc., C3nano, Cambrios Technologies Corporation, Canatu OY, Chasm Advanced Materials, Dontech Inc., Eastman Kodak Company, Evaporated Coatings Inc., Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, GEOMATEC Co. Ltd, Gunze LTD., Kaneka Corporation, Metamaterial Inc, NanoIntegris Inc, Nitto Denko Corporation, OFILM GROUP CO., LTD, OIKE & Co. Ltd, SEKISUI NANO COAT TECHNOLOGY, TDK Corporation, Teijin Ltd., Toray Advanced Film Co. Ltd, Toyobo Co., Ltd, and XTPL S.A..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Transparent Conductive Films Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Transparent Conductive Films Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Transparent Conductive Films Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Transparent Conductive Films Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Transparent Conductive Films Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Transparent Conductive Films Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Transparent Conductive Films Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
188.8.131.52. Increasing penetration of smartphones, tablets and other electronic gadgets
184.108.40.206. Growing application attributed to their mechanical properties, electrical conductivity and optical transparency
220.127.116.11. Proliferation in the use touch user interface in handheld and other devices
18.104.22.168. Reduced availability and supply of indium tin oxide due to high pricing
22.214.171.124. Technological advancements and innovations in transparent conductive films
126.96.36.199. Potential demand for photovoltaic application and displays
188.8.131.52. Demand uncertainty, multiple options for a specific application and the non-availability of one-size-fits-all solution
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Transparent Conductive Films Market, by Material
6.2. Carbon Nano
6.3. Indium Tin Oxide on Glass
6.4. Indium Tin Oxide on PET
6.5. Metal Mesh
6.6. Silver Nanowire
7. Transparent Conductive Films Market, by Application
7.6. Wearable Devices
8. Americas Transparent Conductive Films Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Transparent Conductive Films Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Transparent Conductive Films Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. Abrisa Technologies
12.2. ACS Material LLC
12.3. Blue Nano Inc.
12.5. Cambrios Technologies Corporation
12.6. Canatu OY
12.7. Chasm Advanced Materials
12.8. Dontech Inc.
12.9. Eastman Kodak Company
12.10. Evaporated Coatings Inc.
12.11. Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
12.12. GEOMATEC Co. Ltd
12.13. Gunze LTD.
12.14. Kaneka Corporation
12.15. Metamaterial Inc
12.16. NanoIntegris Inc
12.17. Nitto Denko Corporation
12.18. OFILM GROUP CO., LTD
12.19. OIKE & Co. Ltd
12.20. SEKISUI NANO COAT TECHNOLOGY
12.21. TDK Corporation
12.22. Teijin Ltd.
12.23. Toray Advanced Film Co. Ltd
12.24. Toyobo Co., Ltd
12.25. XTPL S.A.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e2iw8z
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900