The New Zealand dollar fell significantly during the session on Wednesday, as there are hints of a tax deal happening in the United States. Ultimately, the market looks likely to favor the US dollar, and it makes a lot of sense that we will go looking towards the 0.72 level underneath, perhaps even lower than that. If commodities fall, it’s likely that the New Zealand dollar will get hit as well. Ultimately, I don’t have any interest in buying this market and the short-term, I believe that we are going to continue to see bearish pressure.
NZD/USD Video 14.9.17
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- USD/CAD Forecast September 14, 2017, Technical Analysis
- USD/CAD Daily Fundamental Forecast – September 13, 2017
- USD/CAD Forecast September 13, 2017, Technical Analysis
- USD/CAD Daily Fundamental Forecast – September 12, 2017
- USD/CAD Forecast September 12, 2017, Technical Analysis
- King Dollar No More?