New Zealand markets close in 5 hours 35 minutes

Macquarie Group Limited (MQGPE.AX)

ASX - ASX Delayed price. Currency in AUD
Add to watchlist
103.00-0.20 (-0.19%)
At close: 04:10PM AEST
Full screen
Previous close103.20
Open103.11
Bid103.00 x N/A
Ask103.07 x N/A
Day's range102.77 - 103.20
52-week range98.45 - 103.49
Volume4,869
Avg. volume4,069
Market capN/A
Beta (5Y monthly)1.12
PE ratio (TTM)8.37
EPS (TTM)12.31
Earnings dateN/A
Forward dividend & yield5.73 (5.65%)
Ex-dividend date30 Nov 2023
1y target estN/A
  • Reuters

    Macquarie's $1.5 bln India EV platform to focus on fleet electrification

    Australia's Macquarie Group launched on Monday an EV financing platform for India that will focus 95% of its $1.5 billion investment on electrifying fleets of commercial vehicles. The platform, called Vertelo, will offer financing, fleet management and charging infrastructure solutions, its chief executive Sandeep Gambhir said at the launch. The remaining 5% of investment will go towards charging infrastructure and other requirements.

  • Reuters

    Macquarie's banking unit to stop new car loans to focus on mortgage growth

    "This decision will enable us to further prioritise the growth of our home loan and deposit offerings," Ben Perham, Macquarie's head of personal banking, said in a statement. Macquarie's Banking and Financial Services Group, which contributed 15.5% to the infrastructure investor's fiscal 2023 net operating income of A$19.12 billion ($12.33 billion), said the change will not impact existing customers.

  • Reuters

    Australia fines Macquarie Bank $6.4 million for not preventing unlawful third-party transactions

    The bank allowed customers to give third parties, such as financial advisers and stockbrokers, different levels of transaction authority, including to withdraw fees, the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) said in a statement. Macquarie Bank provided a bulk transacting tool to third parties to make multiple withdrawals across several customer accounts simultaneously.